Well this week in my leadership role we had to organize a fairly large enrichment activity. I think I learned a lesson in organization, responsibility, and communication. It ended up okay, but poor communication and the lack of a back up plan greatly decreased our effectiveness and greatly increased our stress. Getting items for pie making for seventy girls, and trying to organize that is a difficult task.
Last week socially I became a leader when I was the orator for our large game of live action mafia. It was hard to keep everything in order, and I had to demand attention in a way, and try and keep things moving. Sam was there, and he was also an orator, so he can attest to the fact that it was a challenge. It was kind of chaotic and insane, but the game was successful. :)
p.s. I really liked the lecture that was on Monday. :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment