This week with my leadership role I am still trying to get everything running smoothly. Organizations are meeting and planning, and things are finally starting to pick up, but there is still work to do. For most of us this is the first time really being a part of Relief Society so we are not exactly sure what to do. I am grateful they have no one to really compare me to. It’s kind of a challenge being in this position. Obviously when there are questions they come to me, and I still am unsure with everything. I just have to rely on the Spirit, and really keep in touch with my Bishop.
This week I tried to show more positivity and compassion. I guess you could say I tried to be a fire starter. At enrichment or when I just see the women in my ward I try to ask what’s going on in their lives, and make them feel like they belong and are loved. I tried to keep a sunny outlook on life, and also refrain from saying anything negative about another sister in the ward. I tried my hardest, but can always do better.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment