This week as a leader I didn’t set any new goals. I am still trying to figure out what exactly is the best way to befriend the girls. I have just been supportive, and a friend. I sometimes feel as if I am not really doing anything. I just take confidence in that fact that I am not alone. I just have to try my hardest and be in tune with Spirit, and the Lord will take care of the rest.
A random thing that happened this week that I think counts as a leadership experience. It doesn’t have to do with my leadership role as Relief Society President, but it’s kind of funny. So there is this bench in Heritage Halls where there is an electric current running through it. If there is water on the bench and next to the bench and you stand in it bare foot and shake someone’s hand that is on the bench your hand vibrates with an electric current running through your arm. Well after I was shown this I influenced people doing this probably not so good for you activity. Sam was there, and we used our leadership skills to make others electrocute themselves. :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment